Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Letter written on Bus ride to Setubal

10-10-2011

Family!
I'm on the bus getting transfered again!  Shock!! Well, I get to see the beautiful countryside of Portugal again! I learned so much this transfer! Sorry that sometimes in my emails I don't appear happy.  I'm sure the emails are super dry...I don't have the talent in writing like ellen, or in speaking.  But, I know that God loves all of his children and now I know that I'm included.  god loves me.  He is my father.  I always knew this but I thought for long time that somethings happen to test us.  for some  reason I did not believe that Heavenly Father really trusts me, but I am starting to believe this.  He doesn't just want to punish me when I do a little thing wrong.  He is giving me the opportunity to grow and learn--thru trials we are tested but he is lovingly always there.  I was looking at the glass half empty for a long time.  Seeing my faults, and where I wasn't doing good instead of looking at the good and great blessings!  
I am so blessed!  I had an interview with a zone Leader who's from Cabo Verde (Z0one meeting authorized by Presidente).  He's been a member only a couple of years.  He said he and others look up to me and "us" who are born in the church-=-what a privilege to serve with humble people.
the gospel is everything for them.  Irma Fontes Too.  It is for me too but I wasn't showing it or feeling it like I should.
New, New begeinning--miracles will happen!  I'm greenie breaking in Setubal.


xoxo
Irma Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment