Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Am Learning


Mom, how are you doing?? 
I don´t remember the last time that i asked that question to you or anyone at home. 
I think that my worst problem is always looking at my faults and not being able to look beyond them.  sorry that i always write home about the difficulties and not the miracles.  But really there are so many miracles happening every day here. This is a mission of miracles. 
Last night before going to bed i was talking with my companion and she is incredible!  i don´t remember where we started the conversation but it turned to trust in God. This is my greatest weakness. Let Heavenly father work through me. 
know and not do is sin.  The savior was always serving the people, working together. The Savior suffered the most when He was alone in the garden.  We suffer more when we try to do things on our own. my comp has helped me see that i am always trying to do things alone instead of together with my companion, or with the ward, or with the spirit.  yeah i get nervous, all the time. but the fears are less when i trust in the spirit and let heavenly father work through me.  i realized last night that i don´t trust that the decisions that i make are right, or can be good, but my comp always always is trying to support me and help me be better.
I am learning. Gratitude and service are the best medicines, just follow the Savior´s example!
Look outwards and help them, everyone needs the Savior!!
PS i am training again!! will be transferred thursday to Mem Martins (oeiras zone) my comp will train here in Setubal!
love you so much!  Thank you for always praying for me and the people we are teaching.
com amor, irma michael  (i will write more agora...)
3 Nefi 19:25

No comments:

Post a Comment