Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

I Love My Companion

i love my companion so much!!!!  Mom, you will love her too!  she is
so incredible and she talks with everyone, she is so super sweet and
she has this gift to share her love with everyone and make them feel
good about themselves. it is such a blessing to be with her. i am not
training her, she is training me. seriously. she came trained!  it is
such a huge blessing!!!
she is from ecuador, she speaks portuguese better than i and she is
such a doll as you would say!!!   i am learning some spanish as she
says words in spanish that she doesn´t yet know in portuguese.  she is
teaching me the importance of gratitude! she sees every little
miracle! i am grateful to heavenly father that He has sent her to
serve with me.  i haven´t been my best lately, thinking those lame
thoughts, but i am grateful that this week we are going to work really
hard together!  we have interviews on thursday. thank you for your
letter i received it today. the one wiht the note about the gathering
of missionaries yoú are all having.
i love you and dad so much!!  thank you for supporting me in all things!!
We had a really good week! i wil write about it here agora.
with love,
Irma Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment