Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

I am understanding


Mom!!!   I love you!!!  Thank you for this email. Something is starting to change within me. I feel purpose here in Portugal.  I am doing my best every day, but something has been changing recently. things are clicking finally in many aspects. I am so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. I have started praying to better understand, and just express gratitude for the atonement.  Sometimes, but rarely, change is de repent... rapido, quick... but most times it is through the process that the change starts to occur. I have been searching throughout my whole mission to see the rapid magical change that i think i always imagined just happens in missionaries.  But, it doesn´t work that way. i am grateful that finally i really am beginning to understand that i really have been learning all along the way. In the beginning, i was so full of pride, so full of pride. But through various experiences, i have been compelled to be humble, and sometimes i have remebered to be humble. THis mission is just like every one said, too hard to describe with words. I am so grateful that i am here. thank you for your constant love and support, and prayers.  i feel your love always.  I had a dream last night with family members :)  i am so grateful that we are an eternal family!!  
Talk about not having any time to rest dad!!! :) you will be so great in your callings! Thank you for your example to keep moving forward! now you get to participate in preparing the young men to transition to YSA!!  :)  wow!  
crazy too about 11\9\11  ten years!!!  feels like yesterday!  
That picture of ellen is super super foxy!!! she really is growing up!!!!!
 
One more thing- my companion Irmã Fontes is from Cabo Verde, a very humble country. she doesn´t have much materialy, financially, but her testimony is so powerful!!!  she is an incredible missionary and i am learning so much with her!!! 
 
okay now i will write about the week... até ja!
xoxo
Irma Michael   

No comments:

Post a Comment