Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Family

Snail mail received today, Aug. 29, 2011--written August 22, 2011
Hillary sent some photos and I will post them as soon as I can scan them.

Family,
I love you all! Irma young is incredible. Although I am a trainer, I feel like I am being trained. Really this transfer I am learning so much about the work and how I need the Lord in all things. I love the people here and I am learning each day the importance to love as Christ loves. He is the Master teacher and through our trials He is refining us to be better. There is always the opportunity to come unto Him. He will never leave us alone. 1 Nephi 9:6.
Mom and Dad, thank you for teaching me to love the scriptures and to love everything about the gospel. Each day gets a little better in this great adventure to invite others to come unto Christ. I am living the dream, understanding a little bit more of the grand picture--eternal life with our families and with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I love you all!

xoxo
Irma Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment