Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Irmá Hillary arrives in Portugal

I am HERE! This is the best place in the world! I can`t describe it but this is EXACTLY where I want to be. So many miracles took place as we ran from terminal to terminal to barely catch each flight. Heavenly Father definitely is watching out for His servants. I can´t even describe it. I love you all so much! This is the PERFECT place for me to be!
PS Elder Spurlock and I had an awesome conversation with a man from South Africa who accepted a book of mormon on the plane to Lisbon.~
I will talk to you at christmas
it was great to talk to you!
I love you all!
love,
Irmá Michael

3 comments:

  1. Love ya Hillary! You are going to be an excellent missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irma Hillary Michael,
    so glad to hear that you are in the perfect place for you to be. And that your missionary experiences began right on the plane. That is wonderful about that man accepting the scriptures. Listen to those promptings and you will experience the miracles. Have a special Christmas with your "new family" the people of Portugal.
    We love you and pray for you, Aunt Bunny and Uncle ER

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARTHA!!! this is wonderful. I am so glad you did this so we can keep up on what she's doing. What an angel she is and I can't wait to hear about all her adventures!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete